Who Are We...
EMC Elite Engineering provides industry expertise relating to Power and Heavy Engineering. We also provide support in Project Management as well as Labour Resourcing.
During high activity periods such as Shutdowns or Outages, EMC can produce project plans detailing work scopes with quality documentation to include witness and hold points at critical stages, providing supervision along with site support.
Our Mission Objectives
To provide responsive, safe, and trusted solutions to our clients with the highest-quality, most dependable and cost-effective outcomes.
An electrical engineer with over 30 years of experience in small and large electrical projects, ranging from low & high voltage installations, switchgear, motors, large generator specialist, within heavy industries.
Working for many years within the Petrochemical, Power Generation and Utilities sectors, prominently as part of operations and maintenance teams, plus, as an external OEM resource provider. Jamie has developed a full appreciation of client needs and expectations.
A Guide To EMC Elite Services
EMC applies high standards to the customer’s requirements delivering our services on time and within budget
Having many years of Power Station experience, we have gained the knowledge that can support customers in delivering project management, with high safety standards and quality technical documentation. .
Our key objective is to build customer relationships and to provide the highest possible level of services that meets and then exceeds our client’s requirements.
Our guiding principle is to employ excellent people. Develop, support and enable them to deliver an onsite service safely and to the highest standard.
- IS0 9001:2015 Approved quality management systems, standards and guidelines for electrical, mechanical and control services.
- OHSAS 18001:2017 Occupational Health and Safety management systems, standards and guidelines for electrical, mechanical and controls services.
- ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health and Safety management systems, standards and guidelines for electrical, mechanical and controls services.
Achilles UVBN for the following Products | Services
- 4.4.13 Power Station Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT)
- 4.8.2 Electrical Inspection | Testing Services
- 4.8.3 Mechanical Inspection | Testing Services
- 4.8.4 Electrical Installation Services
- 4.8.5 Mechanical Installation Services
- 4.8.25 Mechanical Maintenance and Repair Services
- 4.8.25 Electrical Maintenance and Repair Services
- IS Networld Members.
- Avetta Members in accordance with Avetta Assessed SSiP approval agreement