Electrical maintenance tasks
- Battery maintenance & testing, combined with SG [Specific gravity] analysis & reporting
- Trace heating installations, repairs and testing with electrical installation to BS 7671
- Actuator install, set up, including power and control cabling to BCS or other PLC control systems
- LV periodic inspection and testing of lighting and small power distribution systems
- HV & LV motor inspection, testing & age analysis and risk basis for maintenance or service requirements
- Electrical fault finding on LV and HV systems
- Generator consultancy for generator end winding inspections, overhauls, maintenance requirements, faults
- LV switchgear inspections and maintenance activities up to and including 6.6kv devices
Outages / Shutdowns
- Labour resource to remove, install, test and lead requirements throughout an outage for intensive periods of activities.
- Can provide planning, supervision, quality assurance documentation throughout outage scopes providing clients with updates, budgets, reports, to support large work scopes.
- Generators and all types of electrical maintenance or project scopes, we can supply personnel to oversee work scopes, project manager, provide MS project plans or advice on technical issues to deliver safety, quality and programmes.
- Actuator removal and installation along with commissioning during outage or inspection periods on boilers & auxiliary plant systems.
- Switchgear minor or major inspections along with bus bar testing.
- Trace heating testing and installation of defects found during down time periods.
- Installation of power and control cabling for projects or defects to BS 7671.
- Motor inspections, testing, removal, replacement along with alignments
- We can provide personnel to carry out transformer oil sampling and provide analysis
- Motor inspections / testing to provide risk base maintenance or replacement reports.
- Generator risk evaluation and maintenance advice.
- Thermography inspections along with reports and risk evaluation
- Motor testing can be conducted on site, along with periodic inspections, installations and removals along with third party refurbishments
EMC Elite Engineering Services are happy to undertake mechanical engineering work of any size. Our field service and workshop engineers carry perform equipment repairs, refurbishment and overhaul of major assets/ prime mover equipment.
EMC work force has been formed fundamentally from ex-power station employees, which are highly trained, experienced within their fields of expertise, delivering professional services. Our qualified team includes electrical.
EMC work across a wide range of industry sectors which include; Power Generations, Oil & Gas, Aggregate and much more. We have prepared various case studies on a range of our services in action.
EMC Elite Engineering Services is known for maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with some of the biggest names in the industry. Our dedication to doing things the right way and keeping lines of communication open is at the core of or success.
We provide clients with planning from conception through execution and completion. The types of projects could be a single engineering task large or small such as a pump/ motor overhaul through to a complete power station outage.
Do you have an enquiry
Areas we can assist you in
● Maintenance Support – We provide experienced Electrical & Mechanical Field Service engineers to assist you with routine maintenance and 24/7 breakdown support.
● Major outages, Scopes on prime mover and balance of plant assets.
● Equipment refurbishment and overhaul at EMC workshop facility in Essex.
● Engineering Projects- new installations, equipment upgrades and improvements.
● Consultancy and design.
● Equipment compliance.